Phone: +46 90 786 51 60
Born in Umeå and lived here the better part of my life. Moved to
Malmö in 2004 for studies and ended up living there for ten years.
Moved back to Umeå in 2014 to get closer to family.
My educational background is in Political Science and languages.
I have studied at Umeå University and Lund University. I have also
managed to do exchange studies in both Australia and Japan. Before
I started at UID I was working as a freelance project manager.
Focusing on projects dealing with civil rights, democracy and
participation. The latest project I was involved in was Utopia
World. A three-year project to raise awareness about democracy
using games and experimental game design.
When I am not working at UID I try to involve myself in Umeå's
alternative music and culture life. As a musician, promoter and
I do at UID
As department administrator I work with administrative support
for the whole department. My main area of responsibility is study
administration for the Bachelor- and the PhD programme.
I am also responsible for:
- Archive and recordkeeping
- Scheduling of bachelor programme courses
- Room booking and support for TimeEdit
- Admission work: Bachelor programme and PhD progamme
- Student counseling and guidance for the Bachelor programme
- Study registration and report of results (Ladok)
- Administrative support for teachers and program directors
- Administrative support for UID leadership
- Minutes taker in the Local Cooperation Group (LCG), decision
meeting and PhD Programme council
- Organizing dissertation events and other gatherings
- Travel bookings for external teachers