- Click the "Render" button
- Choose "Output"
- Name your image. (choose TIF instead of JPG if you continue in
- Important. Point your finished image rendering to your
private Network folder!
- Check "Add to queue"
- Push the "Add to queue" button
- Choose "Queue"
- Push the "Process queue" button
- Lean back and watch images being calculated for you :)
- Take a well earned refreshing break
Always calculate and be aware that something could
interrupt the rendering process. Reasons could be a previousily
planned software update or simply students coming to a scheduled
class at 09.00.
Good Luck with renderings!